Estate Planning Package
A comprehensive Estate Plan, including the following legal documents:
- Last Will & Testament
- Living Trust
- General Durable Power of Attorney
- Advanced Care Directive (Living Will)
- Healthcare Surrogate Designation
- HIPAA Authorization
Ongoing support and peace of mind, including:
- 50% discount to the retail price to update your plan documents when necessary
- Secure document processing and fulfillment
- Secure, weatherproof storage for fully executed original documents
- Access to documents through client portal
- Bound copies of signed documents for home storage
- On-demand document retrieval
NetLaw Key Features
- Financial Advisor Dashboard - Monitor progress, identify and resolve issues.
- Document Automation - Critical legal documents are auto-populated to save time.
- Smart Guide Interview - Your clients will be guided through straightforward Q&A process to create key documents.
- Direct Access to Attorneys - You and your clients can meet with attorneys at any time during the process.
- Advanced Collaboration - Documents can be reviewed and updated in real-time collaboration between you, the attorney, and your client.
- Workflow Management - All parties will know where they are in the process, next steps required, and who is accountable for what.
- Support - A professional support team and attorneys to answer all your questions.
For information on the fees for legal services from the Hargrove Firm via NetLaw, please visit the Hargrove Firm site.