NetLaw Estate Planning Services Package Includes:
A comprehensive Estate Plan, including the following legal services:
- Last Will & Testament
- Living Trust
- General Durable Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Surrogate Designation
- HIPAA Authorization
Support & documentation
- One year of unlimited access to the law firm for support
- All documents sent to the client in a bound leather portfolio for signature and notarization
- Secure file storage: fully-executed original documents will be kept in secure, fireproof storage
$950 per individual
$1,250 per family (2 or more family members)
NetLaw Key Features
- Financial Advisor Dashboard - Monitor progress, identify and resolve issues.
- Document Automation - Critical legal documents are auto-populated to save time.
- Smart Guide Interview - Your clients will be guided through straightforward Q&A process to create key documents.
- Direct Access to Attorneys - You and your clients can meet with attorneys at any time during the process.
- Advanced Collaboration - Documents can be reviewed and updated in real-time collaboration between you, the attorney, and your client.
- Workflow Management - All parties will know where they are in the process, next steps required, and who is accountable for what.
- Support - A professional support team and attorneys to answer all your questions.
- $950 per individual
- $1,250 per family (2 or more family members)
One year service renewal:
- $250 (applies to both individuals and families)
Additional legal services available for supplemental fees:
- QTIP Trusts
- Family Protection Trusts
- Customized services available for clients with unique requirements